Content First, Blog Later?

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Shawn Gossman

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Community Moderator
I often recommend people write a bunch of blog posts before they actually add them to their blog.

Write like 5 to 15 posts. Schedule them once or twice a week, and then be ahead a little while you're launching your blog.

Staying ahead feels nice, too. Less overwhelming.

Does any of you practice this at all? If so, how many posts will you typically create before launching your blog?

A good idea. I never tried it that way.

I have two approaches. One, I get professional, work on keywords and create blogs. Two, I blog when I get a topic to talk about.

A good idea. I never tried it that way.

I have two approaches. One, I get professional, work on keywords and create blogs. Two, I blog when I get a topic to talk about.
Keyword research is important if you want to build a community or make money.

If you don't want to make money, then you can do a random blog.

I know this came up in another thread and I decided to take this approach. I have a few posts going that I'm going to fine-tune and add once I launch my blog.

I know this came up in another thread and I decided to take this approach. I have a few posts going that I'm going to fine-tune and add once I launch my blog.
It's a great practice.

It feels good to stay ahead!

Back