General Blogging 1 Way to Get Blog Post Ideas

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Blogging articles that don't fit any other prefix.
IMG_20231028_154557.jpg

As you probably know by now, content makes your blog go.

Getting blog post ideas is critical to creating content frequently.

One way to get more blog post ideas is to practice noticing the environment around you.

I decided to snap this featured image from the home where we're house sitting in Northern Colorado. I paid close attention to the TV screen, fireplace and bookcases on both sides of the setup by simply focusing on the details of this image.

Following this practice has helped me to improve my prolific nature. I never really run out of ideas because I practice noticing all the details that some bloggers seem not to notice because they're in such a rush to sprint forward with blogging or life in general.

The main reason why this practice makes you prolific is because you will notice pain points of individuals highly interested in your niche. You will spot their problems and create blog post solutions to address their needs, on demand.

Blogging success hinges on noticing problems and solving these issues through your blog, social media and niche specific forums. Observing your environment is a fabulous practice to see the details, the less fine points, and sometimes the more challenging to identify issues that targeted readers bring to you.

You and I were not trained mindfulness lessons in school as kids. If anything, we were intentionally conditioned to plow forward with some practical learning but a heavy dose of meaningless activities that dumbed us down.

Meanwhile, becoming a successful blogger or entrepreneur depends on doing the opposite of most of what you learned in school. Instead of being a largely mindless test taker who acquires knowledge then gets graded on that acquisition, you have to be an incredibly mindful individual who spots problems that most people aren't even aware that they have.

This is a serious skill that usually takes quite a long time to develop because again guys, we're conditioned intentionally to sprint mindlessly through life and survival mode.

Look very carefully at the room that appears to surround you. Notice everything you can. Slow down your mind. Concentrate on the details. Focus on your next conversation with someone. Pay close attention to their facial expressions. Tune into their feelings. Spot their pain points or hopeful dreams.

Following this simple practice will make you incredibly prolific over the long haul because you'll start seeing blog post ideas all around you, whether in the minds of human beings or present in a living room in Northern Colorado as the heavy snows arrive.

I like this & have done it for general posting on my forum & others. Simply talking to my family, reading an article, watching TV even gives me ideas & ways to expand on them.

I like this & have done it for general posting on my forum & others. Simply talking to my family, reading an article, watching TV even gives me ideas & ways to expand on them.
Good job my friend. The ideas are genuinely all around us. We simply train the mind to pluck 'em out of the ethers and act on them to become prolific.

Back