What are your hobbies, interest, and passions?

I'm into being eco-friendly, holistic living. I love learning how to be proactive in my, my family's, & my pets healthcare. I love being in nature & birdwatching. On clear nights, I'm outside with my telescope. I try to identify local flora & fauna we have even in our own backyard (10 acres of woods). I'm on several forums for various things. I'm an introvert so love to write. Spend time with my husband & furbabies. At least once a month we visit with my parents, have dinner, play games, chitchat. Summer is better as I'm outside way more either reading or taking care of my flowers.

I try to identify local flora & fauna we have even in our own backyard (10 acres of woods).
That's a lucky thing to have.

We have about 6 acres of woods. We made a short trail in ours. We go looking at bugs, fungi, and flora. We eat a lot of it - minus the bugs. LOL

We live around hundreds of more acres of woods. We have a trail cam with nightly visits of you name it critters!

That's a lucky thing to have.

We have about 6 acres of woods. We made a short trail in ours. We go looking at bugs, fungi, and flora. We eat a lot of it - minus the bugs. LOL

We live around hundreds of more acres of woods. We have a trail cam with nightly visits of you name it critters!
We have a trail that the previous owners started as they had a wood burning stove but then I veer off the "beaten path" lol To not get lost, I have a compass & we put up that orange fabric material. I tell myself, as long as I see "Orange", I'm okay!
My dog goes back there with us & loves all the sights & smells. Do you have a dog that goes with you?

Back