Search Engine Optimization Tips

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Shawn Gossman

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Community Moderator
Keyword Research: Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, or SEMrush to find high-traffic, low-competition keywords.

On-Page SEO: Optimize titles, headers, meta descriptions, alt text for images, and URLs.

Backlink Building: Reach out to other websites for guest blogging opportunities, link exchanges, and collaborations to increase your domain authority.

What are your blog SEO tips?

One of the methods is to build backlinks via the use of social media. Especially on reddit and tumblr. I find certain subreddits that are relevant to my niche and make sure that it isn’t against their rules to promote & I’ll advertise my site’s links in the subreddit.

Building backlinks on tumblr is a good idea as I promote my content with a short summary and hashtags. Also, if a user ends up reposting my post on tumblr, I’ll eventually end up obtaining another backlink to my link. So, it’s a win win situation and can help you build get established backlinks from social media in the short term & long term.

Back