Quitting WordPress?

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Shawn Gossman

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Community Moderator
What would make you quit using WordPress?

What if they started charging for their product?

What if they only allowed their hosting and no longer allowed you to host it yourself?

If you quit using WordPress today, what would you move to?

Tough to say because WP Dot Org is still well ahead of other platforms, said platforms being fathoms below it in support, community and functionality terms.

I'd likely choose the most popular platform used by top pros; they know what they're doing so I'll go along with experience.

Tough to say because WP Dot Org is still well ahead of other platforms, said platforms being fathoms below it in support, community and functionality terms.

I'd likely choose the most popular platform used by top pros; they know what they're doing so I'll go along with experience.
I'm to the point to where I'd be forced to pay for Wordpress.org if it went paid lol

Ditto. It is still top shelf and also, we are so familiar with it that it'd make sense to invest in it with some bucks.
Yeah. I already invest in a lot of other things. But hopefully, WP stays as it is :)

Back