Hobby Blogging

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

I suppose all my blogs center around hobbies and interests.

However, my mission and goals are to earn a profit from them.

One blog is very monetized. Another is almost there. And my newest one still has a few years to go.

I do a 3-year strategy where the third year is focused on profit.

Unless you understand it well, it is hard to dominate the scene. Especially when the internet is so bullish and highly competitive.

I have seen a lot of bloggers try niche they have no passion about. They struggle a lot when something goes wrong and do not understand the pulse of the target audience.

You do have to know the niche well to do well with it.

And you should aim to become an expert. Try to learn something every day.

I watch videos, read articles, listen to podcasts, ask ChatGPT, subscribe to newsletters, and take courses to enhance my knowledge and expertise.

Most of all, I do the things I want to be an expert of.

I'm doing this (or will be doing this) as a hobby. Not sure how professional bloggers do, but I'll try to spend whatever time I can on this and see how it goes.

I'm doing this (or will be doing this) as a hobby. Not sure how professional bloggers do, but I'll try to spend whatever time I can on this and see how it goes.
Start out as a hobby and go from there.

Keep it fun for now but it's always good to have some goals, like earning some money to let the blog pay for itself.

That was my first goal. Now the blog pays me a second income.

Back