Hardest thing about a blog?

Great topic and question!

I think the hardest part is getting past the need for readers and overnight success within the first year of your blog.

When I first started blogging, many years ago, I wanted to be popular overnight. I soon learned that wasn't possible, even back then in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I think the first year should be all about creating content and developing that social proof.

Great topic and question!

I think the hardest part is getting past the need for readers and overnight success within the first year of your blog.

When I first started blogging, many years ago, I wanted to be popular overnight. I soon learned that wasn't possible, even back then in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I think the first year should be all about creating content and developing that social proof.

I agree with you.

You need to create content in order to get your blog out there and for people to get a feel for what your blog is like. They best way to do that is to write and add content as much as possible.

Yeah. That's why I just focus on blogging for a year or two and then see what next step I can move onto after that when I've built up my content!

Back