Email Subscription

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Are there any reliable, free, email subscription options we can use on our WordPress blog?
Do you mean mailing list services?

I use MailChimp, but in all honesty, I would recommend ConvertKit (soon to be Kit) and choose their Newsletter Plan, which is free, and you can have up to 10,000 subscribers.

Thanks, is it available outside the US? I am looking for a good service that can deliver my blogs to subscribers' inbox.

How is MailChimp, do they have a free plan? I am not expecting a surge in the beginning.

I would recommend ConvertKit (soon to be Kit) and choose their Newsletter Plan, which is free, and you can have up to 10,000 subscribers.

I will check, hope it works with my WordPress blog. :)

Nice.

After you set it up, I suggest working on a lead magnet.

That is a free offer. Make sure the lead magnet is very valuable. It's funny because you have to offer something free to get people to subscribe to your free newsletter, but I promise you'll get more subscribers that way!

And we're always here to help you along the way!

Back