Blog Monetization Do You Turn Down Opportunities for Increased Blog Traffic and Income Frequently?

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Articles about making money blogging.
Shawn invited me to join this forum a few weeks ago.

I admittedly dawdled for a little bit but jumped on the opportunity yesterday, officially, answering questions, sharing my thoughts and building bonds.

Of course, I seize and use opportunities daily on:

- Twitter
- Facebook
- LinkedIn
- Facebook Groups
- LinkedIn Groups

to publish targeted content for bloggers desiring blogging tips.

Do you hop all over opportunities daily to help your highly targeted readers offsite? What strategies do you follow to seize opportunities for driving highly targeted traffic to your blog?

Or do you make the common error of suffering from blogging opportunity allergies, turning down the chance to:

- drive high quality blog traffic?
- increase blogging income?

Guys; this is an error you want to become aware of, especially if you are like the old version of me who coasted inside of his blogging comfort zone. I had no clue that I had to be all over opportunities to serve in order to drive traffic and make money. I assumed that blogging was just writing and publishing content and then watching people arrive and buy my stuff.

Nope.

Blogging is creating detailed, targeted blog posts and building strong relationships with readers and fellow bloggers in your niche. Blogging is also creating highly targeted, detailed content on offsite, targeted sources to drive qualified traffic to your blog. This means gobbling up opportunities to serve like Pacman....or. Miss Pacman.

A few moments ago someone mentioned buying a few Blogging From Paradise eBooks after I shared a link to these eBooks via my Facebook Page. She's been seeing my Facebook posts again and again as I publish a steady volume of in-depth posts over there. As best as I can, I publish 1 highly-detailed update - or more - to Facebook, LinkedIn, then a series of Facebook Groups and LinkedIn Groups related to blogging tips. It is a lot of work to keep up with this schedule but seizing and capitalizing on opportunities to succeed, is, literally, a whole lot of work. I love the work. But it is still work and I still spend a hefty amount of time and energy publishing targeted blog content which eases me outside of my blogging comfort zone.

Do not shy away from opportunities to help people. Dive in to serve. Publish detailed content to your blog, to social media and to niche specific forums like this one to be truly helpful, to drive quality traffic and to grow your online business. Running away from these opportunities may feel comfortable, at first, or, entirely normal. Most of us grow up with the employee mentality of only helping people professionally if someone offers us a paycheck for service rendered.

Blogging is a full 180 from this employee mindset because blogging is a business.

First, you capitalize on opportunities to help people with in-depth content in targeted spots. Gradually, your skills, exposure and credibility increases to the point of increasing your quality blog traffic and blogging income.

This process involves putting in a bunch of calm, relaxed, highly-detailed work combined with a whole lotta time. No one knows clearly how much work and how much time but at a minimum, we are talking 1000's of blogging work hours completed over years of your life. My rational has been for a while: if I plan to be around for 1000's of hours and if I will be working on something for those 1000's of hours doesn't it make sense to spend that time and do the work to build a blog that works for me? Why not build an asset of a blog that slowly but surely works for me 24-7, 365?

Hop all over blogging opportunities to help people with in-depth, targeted content, guys.

This is how to succeed.

Attachments

• money-7881948_1280.jpg
    money-7881948_1280.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Back