Do you have a personal blog?

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Mine is OldGamr but I have not written anything since February! In fact, the recent activity has been negligible. It's been running since 2005 though so I should maybe make more of an effort.

Mine is OldGamr but I have not written anything since February! In fact, the recent activity has been negligible. It's been running since 2005 though so I should maybe make more of an effort.
You definitely should! That's a nice looking personal blog :)

The blog I have going now is casual and discusses my personal experiences with tech and software, so it's personal in that regard. :giggle:

I thought about adding a personal section where I talk about my day-to-day but maybe that could be it's own blog.

Appreciate you checking out AAF :) I didn't want to start spamming it here haha.

As for my personal blog, I've moved it around a bit.

ShawnGossman.com used to be where I post all my blogging tips but I want to brand that blog more, so I've moved that blog to SeriousBloggers.com. Now ShawnGossman.com is a personal blog. I plan to post every day on it. Seth Godin style, not large blog posts but something productive on a daily basis.

I posted daily once on two blogs for 110 days straight. It was HARD but I really enjoyed doing it. Now I'm going to do that on ShawnGossman.com but not overwhelm myself with length requirements.

Back