Blogging inspiration

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Shawn Gossman

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Community Moderator
What are some things that inspire you to start blogging? If you’re all out of ideas, what do you do to gain new ones?

Following groups related to blogging on both Facebook and LinkedIn offers me an almost endless supply of blog post ideas.

Frankly, I see so many mistakes being made on these groups that I could probably write and publish a post daily for the next 5 years. But what I usually do is solve these problems with social media updates to these groups and then I'll hop on to my blog and write and publish a post a week, roughly.

Frankly, I see so many mistakes being made on these groups that I could probably write and publish a post daily for the next 5 years.
That's a good thing.

I need to start following those groups, myself.

Got any good ones?

You and I blog about the same thing but I see you as a fellow niche blogger rather than a competition. I'd rather help you than compete... Hmmm, a new post idea for the forum :D

Sure thing.

I'll share Groups where:

- I'm getting Likes and comments
- group members are asking me questions via comments and messenger
- group members are visiting Blogging From Paradise, reading my blog posts, buying my eBooks, etc

Note guys; I did not set up anchor text but ***every generic Facebook link below should be a unique, different Facebook Group, guys.*** Step by step, click each one, and you will see a different group.

LinkedIn Groups are a mixed bag; engagement comes and goes but if you join groups focused on blogging you will draw slow but steady engagement.

The trick is to publish highly detailed, targeted updates to these groups daily. That puts everything into motion.

Of course, most of these groups draw spam but I ignore it since people engage my updates, visit my blog, read my blog and buy my stuff. Comes with the territory.

Back