Best Practices for Engaging With Your Blog Audience

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Shawn Gossman

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Community Moderator
Engaging with readers can foster loyalty and encourage repeat visits.

How do you interact with your audience?

Any tips on fostering a vibrant community around your blog?

I end blog posts with questions sometimes - usually 2 to 3 - to drum up blog comments.

As for social media, readers find me through there because I do my best to maintain an active presence, sharing helpful updates, asking questions and sharing answers.

When I show up, listen and help I gain reader engagement through both social media and my blog.

As for social media, readers find me through there because I do my best to maintain an active presence, sharing helpful updates, asking questions and sharing answers.
I've started increasing my daily Tweets on X/Twitter. (X-Twitter lol) and have noticed a significant increase in views and follows here lately. Of course, the shares from you and a few others always helps too ;) I do try to return the favor when I can!

You always pop up in my main Twitter stream, Shawn. This is where I find your tweets to retweet 'em. Whatever you are doing over there is working very well. Good job.

You always pop up in my main Twitter stream, Shawn. This is where I find your tweets to retweet 'em. Whatever you are doing over there is working very well. Good job.
Very cool. I see your a lot as well, so DITTO to you haha

Back