Blog SEO 5 of the Easiest Ways to Build Backlinks for a Niche Blog

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

Articles about blog search engine optimization.
Looking for easier ways to build backlinks for a niche blog?

I've got you covered. In this article, I’ll show you 5 of the easiest ways to build your blog’s backlinks. These are easier because they don’t take much time and money to complete.

But you still have to work a little bit to get it to work.
Let’s get started!

1 – Content Creation
Create better content than your competition to build backlinks for a niche blog. Research articles that your competition has published. Look for information gaps. Copy what they’ve written (in your own words) and then include information that fills the gaps. You'll gain the most fans when you solve the biggest problems in your niche. Other blogs and sites will cite your posts because they’re so informative. Include research, statistics, citations, and significant amounts of useful information.

2 – Comments
This won’t always get you “do follow” links, but it will inform others about your content, and they might link to you. Leave comments on other blogs like yours. Put a lot of information in the comments and be helpful and friendly. Make your comments stand out. Use your blog username and add a link to blog posts that relate to the posts you’re commenting on. You should also comment on your blog’s fan page on social media posts. This will help you get the word out about your blog. Finally, post on discussion forums, online communities, and sites like Reddit and Quora. Make sure you stand out and be the expert you are.

3 – Collaborate
Do guest blog posts for free. Ask for a “do follow” backlink in your bio in return. Write the guest blog post as well as you’d write your own post. This will give you plenty of opportunities to write more guest posts in the future because you can use it as a reference. Do podcast interviews and ask to have your blog link added to the show notes. Participate in workshops and webinars so that a “do follow” link appears for your blog. Just make sure everything is related to your niche.

4 – Directories and Blogrolls
Add your blog to directories and blogrolls only if they’re directly relevant to your blog’s niche. For example, if your blog is about cannabis cultivation, only submit it to cannabis blogs and blogroll requests on blogs about cannabis. Stay clear from general link directories and business link directories, as they might give you bad backlinks that could hurt your SEO ranking.

5 – Broken Links
Look for broken links on other websites and blogs that directly relate to your created posts. Contact the author and report the broken links. Ask them if they’d be willing to add your blog post to replace the broken link. This is a common way people get backlinks. The worst that can happen is the author will say no.

And that concludes my 5 easy ways to build backlinks for a niche blog. If you’ve enjoyed this article, please share it with others.

Attachments

• tough-blogging-questions.jpg
    tough-blogging-questions.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 40
Blogs are similar to forums in a way. The tips work for both sets. Help other bloggers out. Follow theirs & post on those that are relevant to you.
Content is important. I would have to add too, while one doesn't have to be a linguist, it's important to have proper grammar, spell-check to get your point across. I've read some blogs where they did use it as a personal diary, complete with how they wrote. I couldn't understand half of what they were saying!

All sound strategies here.

I've found that publishing genuine, in-depth blog comments often leads to blogging friendships which produce Do Follow, short and sweet mentions on blogs. Or, these relationships produce guest posting invites which lead to highly coveted Do Follow links. I landed Do Follow links from Pro Blogger, Smart Blogger, Blogging Tips Dot Com and Blogging Wizard, in so small part because of genuine blog commenting. I build relationships with Adam, Zac (who owned Blogging Tips Dot Com at the time) and Jon's and Darren's contributors, through genuine comments, and the backlinks and guest post invites came later.

All sound strategies here.

I've found that publishing genuine, in-depth blog comments often leads to blogging friendships which produce Do Follow, short and sweet mentions on blogs. Or, these relationships produce guest posting invites which lead to highly coveted Do Follow links. I landed Do Follow links from Pro Blogger, Smart Blogger, Blogging Tips Dot Com and Blogging Wizard, in so small part because of genuine blog commenting. I build relationships with Adam, Zac (who owned Blogging Tips Dot Com at the time) and Jon's and Darren's contributors, through genuine comments, and the backlinks and guest post invites came later.
I should comment more on other blogs, myself. I need to dedicate a day of the week or time of the day to read and comment on great blogs. :)

Back