40K Games

Welcome to Blogging Collective!

Join our community of passionate bloggers dedicated to helping each other succeed in the world of blogging! Register Today - It's Free! If you're already a member, Login Now!

_Al

This is something I've been working on - off and on - since November last year. It's a bit of a passion project and not intended to be monetized.

Welcome to 40K Games. (Warhammer 40K Games - News, reviews and opinion.)

In the abyss of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, where the light of hope struggles against the encroaching shadows of despair, there exists a bastion—a sanctuary for those who seek solace in the digital realms of conflict and carnage.

At 40K Games, we are the keepers of this sanctuary, dedicated to chronicling the trials and triumphs of the warriors who tread the blood-soaked battlefields of the grim darkness.

Our Mission:

In the relentless expanse of the void, we stand as beacons of knowledge and guardians of lore. Our mission is to illuminate the darkest corners of the galaxy, revealing the secrets and sagas that lie within the annals of Warhammer 40,000 gaming.

What Sets Us Apart:

With hearts as black as the void and minds as sharp as the fangs of a ravenous tyranid, we delve deep into the heart of darkness, uncovering the truths that lurk beneath the surface. From the roaring thunder of bolters to the whispered secrets of ancient relics, we leave no stone unturned in our quest for enlightenment.

What We Offer:

• News: Amidst the clamor of battle, we bring tidings of war—updates, revelations, and omens of things to come.
  • Reviews: Like Inquisitors scrutinizing heretical tomes, we dissect each game with ruthless precision, delivering judgments as uncompromising as the Emperor’s wrath.
  • Previews: Through the haze of war, we glimpse the future—a tantalizing glimpse of the horrors and wonders yet to be unleashed upon the galaxy.
  • Retrospectives: In the ashes of memory, we unearth relics of bygone eras, exploring the legacy of legends long forgotten.
Join Us:

Whether you are a battle-hardened veteran or a neophyte seeking enlightenment, we extend our hand in fellowship. Follow us into the darkness, subscribe to our transmissions, and become part of our legion of souls bound by a common creed—a love for Warhammer 40,000 gaming.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. And at 40K Games, we are its heralds.

Ever since I was a teen I have loved Warhammer 40K and gaming. I decided to combine them both into a blog. I do news and reviews on games. What I'm most proud of is my Games List. This is a list of every since Warhammer 40K computer game which has ever been released and I am working through them with retrospectives and reviews. There's 46 released (and soon to be released) games. So far there's an article or review on 31 32 of them. I'm confident I can get them all done by the end of the year.

What do you think? Any suggestions or improvements?

40k-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I had the fine control required to paint. I don't. Thanks for the kind comment. I'm working on another 40K site too. Coming "soon".

would recommend having a forum with it
I have considered it. Especially now that I've completed the Games List meaning it's just going to be news from now on. And new releases. Perhaps a small forum is the next step in the evolution. Forums is where I started with websites (way back in 2003!).

I have considered it. Especially now that I've completed the Games List meaning it's just going to be news from now on. And new releases. Perhaps a small forum is the next step in the evolution. Forums is where I started with websites (way back in 2003!).
I'd also turn each of those games into a dedicated post for the game.

Write some long-form content for each one.

Content is great. It's even greater when you turn it into a link to even more content.

I'd also turn each of those games into a dedicated post for the game.

Write some long-form content for each one.

Content is great. It's even greater when you turn it into a link to even more content.
Each one is linked to a long form post about that game. Maybe I need to change the game title into a link also. The link is currently at the end of each row.

1719631039397.png

My community is going back to 2002, still together after all these years! The internet has changed a lot
:D

I'd be more than happy to help you out with your forum by joining and posting etc

Reactions: _Al
I'd definitely post on it to and give you a new member :) I'm not the best gamer but I can post something here and there!

Back